thanks to my friend shrewed up for giving me the dragon loyalty award.
What is The Dragon’s Loyalty Award?
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal follower/commenter/fan, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or a blog-free someone who follows and comments regularly.
The rules for this award are:
° Put the logo on your post
° Thank the blogger who nominated you
° Share 5 facts about yourself
° Nominate 5-10 bloggers
Five facts about me
- i still have my favorite stuffed animal that I got when I was four. he’s really beat, but he’s my friend. he is a tiger and his name is woarie. (imagine a four year old saying roarie.)
- i have tens of thousands of baseball cards.
- i played one the children in our high school production of oliver. oh, btw, i went to a catholic high school. we did a scene as teaser at an assembly. one on soloers forgot his line and instead said, “oh, shit! what’s my line!” our director, a nun, came on stage after the scene and said, “not all, the word you heard are actually part of the play.”
- I am writing a book aimed at the supporter of depression using my and your experiences to help us get better support.
- i’ve got the two coolest dogs in the world!
My Nominations for The Dragon’s Loyalty Award: