well, i would like to thank depressionless from nominating me for the creative blogger award. thank you.
here arefive facts about me.
1. my neutral buoyancy is about two feet deep. that makes if difficult for me to swim. not only to i have to swim forward, i also have to swim up. mary, who used to be on a swim team in high school, tried to give me swimming lessons. she started out with the request, “okay, float!” the human brick kicked in and i sunk.
2. i’ve done quilting. this the second quilt i ever did. oh, i made the frame, too.
quilt of mount rainier from summerland.
3- i’m a freak for criminal minds. ion television feeds my binges three times a week, up to three hours at a time.
4- okay, anyone who has read my blog will know this; i suck at spelling and grammar. i’m just trying to get my message across and apologize if spelling and grammar gets in the way of hearing my message. part of the problem comes from the fact my mind moves about ten types faster than my fingers. on top of that, i find it difficult to proof my own work. when i proof, i read what i thought i wrote, not what i actually wrote.
5- i have never broke a bone in my life. okay, don’t tonya harding me. (wow, a personal noun as a verb; that’s an accomplishment! )
6-and just because i’m and overachiever, here’s number six. when my mind is on straight, i like to take photos. take a look at my walk with wonderment series. when i take photos, i try to take them with the wonderment of a four year old, where even a stick might be cool. also here is one of my recent favorites.
underneath a canopy at kubota gardens in south seattle.
and here are my nominees:
shoe1000 has been actively blogging longer than i. that says a lot since for the most part, many bloggers don’t last longer than three months. we’ve been at it over two years. a funny thing is we both dropped out of blogging due to the sometimes debilitating nature of depression and we came back to blogging at about the same time.
shrewed up faced stigmas that we all face daily when her supervisor told her that her posts where inappropriate. thankfully, she just changed the name of the blog and went on. she is a funny and caring woman. she even cares about people who can’t find ramen noodles in the grocery store ! 🙂
seedbud posts awesome pictures from her new england daily life. i feel in awe of just about every picture she posts.
one of my more recent follows. she produces thought provoking writing and poetry.
and for the people receiving nominations, here are the rules:
- nominate blogs and notify all nominees via their social media/blogs
- thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you (very important)
- share 5 facts about yourself to your readers
- pass these rules onto them