this a follow-up with my recent and seeming problems with bupropion.
since I started taking bupropion, i’ve always taken a multiple of 150 mg tablets. here’s a quick rundown.
- started at 150 mg
- moved to 300 mg
- tried 600 mg- side effects that I don’t recall
- back to 300 mg
- tried 450 mg– good results but i couldn’t stand the constant headaches and ear ringing.
- back to 300 mg.
my brief experiment with bupropion at 450mg has come to an end. sigh.
let’s start off with a little history. working with my psychiatrist, we added bupropion, generic wellbrutin, to my lithium. at 300 mg, I saw no effect. then the dose got bumped to 600 mg; i saw effects, side effects, that is. keep in mind by hand normally tremor, but at the higher dose the tremor doubled. i think there were other side effects, but I can not remember. so, we made the decision to cut back to 300 mg.