Mary and i went to snoqualimie falls with the boyz today…
here i go again talking about what shouldn’t be talked about. it’s looking like an obsession, i’m sure. often times obsessed talk about the ese word comes from someone contemplating their own life. don’t worry, i’m far, far away from the edge. this post is about the time i got way too close to the ragged edge. Continue reading
i find myself talking about the thing we shouldn’t talk about for the second time in a week. it’s not my fault because my friends bring it up and i want to share about the subject and hopefully have some words that may help you with a struggle you face for yourself or a friend.
what does facebook and twitter do tot your mind?
read on to find out
said in my best crotchety old man voice…
five bucks a box!? i remember when they were only a dollar!
please don’t mind the dust as we finish our reconstruction.
you may have noticed i changed the name of the blog for bipolarsojourner to facing off with the big d. i have a few reasons.
- i don’t have bipolar. my psychiatrist fed me a rushed diagnosis at the end of our first meeting. when i questioned him on our next meeting he said i don’t have bipolar but multiple cycles of depression like i have had experienced are best treated like bipolar.
- i didn’t change the name of the blog at that time; i didn’t want to lose my many followers (said with a bit of sarcasm considering current numbers and that was about 4 years ago with numbers much lower, about 25).
- maybe i don’t play the game right, but i see other of my blogger friends that have been blogging far less time than me and they have followers numbers nearing or in the thousands. myself, i’m nearing 200 and might make it by june. (wahoo!)
- hoping the facing off with the big d will be a little less scary than having bipolar in the title.
- hoping for more click throughs of people teetering on a visit and snag them at that time.
It will still be the same writing style and hopefully stuff that people find interesting, intriguing, ingrossing(sp)(i wanted the tic tac toe, three i’s in a row), helpful information. There will the occasional poems and posts about the crazy things the boyz do and why not they are an important part of my life.
stick around; there will be much, much more to come!
I had a friend text me this morning, she said she didn’t like to hear about other people’s suicides. she had enough time dealing with her own humanity.