isolation is a problem seen on the individual to the global levels. see if you follow me…
- some, no many, no most, no, almost all people who face depression struggle with isolation.
- isolation is never good and often very bad for the people who struggles with isolation. they think it’s somehow better to keep to themselves when mostly that is not the case.
- isolation is bad for an individual.
- Things that are bad on an individual level are often not good the local, state, or global levels.
- can the isolation currently displayed by the united states and many european countries somehow runs counter to something that is recognized as so bad at a individual level?